Hope you all are having a fantastic weekend! Today I am sharing a look from this weekend with my new favorite shorts. These Levi's Wedgie Fit shorts will accentuate the bum just perfectly! They are high waisted and have stitching in the back to really flatter your back side! I have linked them below from two different retailers! I paired these shorts with a plain bodysuit to keep it simple and keep the focus on the shorts.
I was on the phone with a friend of mine this week and we were talking about me living in LA and while talking to her, I realized it was the two month mark of living here! How crazy is it that time FLIES!? With that, I want to give you all a little two month update!
- I am still in awe at the weather every morning when I step outside. I think its the biggest change for me, and probably the most loved thing.
- I have not really gotten totally comfortable with learning the new surroundings but I am able to make it back home from a few places without using my GPS. Give me some credit for that one!
- Our home is almost 100% organized and settled. I would say 95% because we still need a new desk and could organize a few more drawers and cabinets.
- We have already had a pipe leak and have had a crew in our home for about 2-3 days and they have to take out an entire while, replace a pipe, and put the wall back on. I know, what a headache!
- I have found my go-to spots for lunch, coffee, juice, etc.
- Our neighbors are very friendly!
- We are having our first round of visitors coming in just a few short days! We can't wait for our friends to come spend time with us over here!
- We still have no made any friends here. I'm like, "How long until my husband gets tired of just hanging out with me..." Hahah! :) #never
- I have seen a handful of celebrities, but nobody that I am having a fan-girl moment over.
- I feel like I have learned so much about my husband and vice versa because we spend so much time together, especially since we don't really know anyone here. So all you newlyweds- if you'd really like to learn about your spouse just move to a whole new state! Haha!
Stay tuned for the rest of our California adventures! :)