Hello Hello! I am sharing a different type of post today since I recently was out and about going to new places while we had our friends in town.I am doing a two part post about things to do or see in Los Angeles. Today is about finding coffee and cocktails!
1. But First, Coffee at Alfred Coffee & Kitchen :This is the ultimate instagrammer spot to get your coffee and meet up with friends. It is super trendy and the coffee is delicious! They also have small sandwiches, salads, and other natural food options.
2. Lunch, Brunch, and Cocktails at The Ivy: This is the quintessential California dining spot! Every table has a dozen roses, the decor is done beautifully, the servers are so kind, the food is unbelievable, and I could go on and on! If you are coming to Los Angeles, THIS IS A MUST. After picking our friends up from the airport, we came straight here for brunch because it is the perfect place to start your vacation off. You'll thank me afterwards!
3. Now onto evening cocktails at Sur Lounge: If you are wanting to have a date night, grab drinks with girlfriends, or even possibly see the recording of Vanderpump Rules this is the place to go! When we went last weekend our table was directly in front of the filming of Vanderpump Rules with an episode around Brittany, her mom, and Scheana. Also, when we were heading out we saw MJ from Shahs of Sunset walking in. P.S. the food here is delicious!!!
4. Weekend Poolside at Skybar: This pool has the views and the drinks! They have a DJ playing music, servers bringing you drinks and food while your in the pool, and they also host events here pretty often. The ivy and succulent filled walls make for the perfect photo-op too!
5. Pool Party at W Hotel Hollywood's Wet Deck: This is the place to go if you are wanting a full on pool party where the drinks seem endless all day long. This is definitely a good place for bachelorette party groups!
Tomorrow is my favorite part of the post sharing what beaches to go to while you are in town!